Friday, July 18, 2008

WEBSITE!!!

 I never know how to start these things off..  yes I am getting better or am I just rolling through it better?
 This blog of mine is all about my WEBSITE! update! If you haven't see it!
 Yee ha I am happy with my website for the first time in a while. I have updated now to a very user friendly state where you the viewer can simply play a slide show to browse through my work or you can use the search feature by entering keywords to search through hundreds of images... soon to be thousands!

 I am a user of the ifp3.com service to build my site. It works for what I need and want. I have nothing to compare it too, this one just kinda came to me when I was looking and I love that I have total control over the entire site, especially managing my images.
 The Image Archive will be open to public access for the first little bit so I encourage you to create an account within my site so that future updates to my image archive will be viewable by you as they happen. I hope that as you navigate through my site and review my images  you will provide me with some feedback on your experiences or just comment on my work.
Thanks!

Heres to WEBSITES!

No comments: