Thursday, July 16, 2009

Catching Up!

So I have been trying to get back to you for the last little bit, however I was surprised to see that it has almost been a year. WOW!
It has been an exciting year and now half way through July 09' things just look better and brighter.
This winter was very productive and fun! I made some new friends and worked on some cool projects and stayed real busy so much so I couldn't write about it..hahaha!
I have just updated my website Rich Glass Photography . I updated my portfolio and added a few new pages in the events section. Have a look there might be something you like, as all my images are available as any size print you might need!!!
I have a super cool project on the go right now, its a bikini calendar based around Whistler activities, I am working with Whistler Exposed  who is producing a variety of products using my images. I will keep you all posted.
I just completed a sunset photo shoot on the Blackcomb Glacier with Momentum Ski Camps :: Freeride and Mogul skiing camps in Whistler, BC, Canada . We got some good work done with their coaches, the sunset could have been a bit more dramatic but regardless I was happy with the results. Head Coach Trennon Paynter threw down these laid out stylish back flips, I posted on on here but check out my site to see the full collection!
Time to get back to my day! Thinking about camping and shooting some star trails!
See you out there!

No comments: